Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Can I make them together?
Question
Jul 29 2018
04:55:53 AM
Hi, I have a male sg. His age is about 2 and a half month. Then, I just bought a new female sg and the age is about 1 and a half month. Is it ok to make them together or should I wait until they grow up?
Question
Aug 18 2018
04:47:40 PM
Wave_Of_Anguish Starting Member GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Wave_Of_Anguish's Photo Album USA 0 Posts
I would start their bonding process as soon as possible since they're so young. If they're friendly with eachother and aren't aggresive you can house them together. It will be harder (but still possible) to bond them together once they're older. Is the male neutered? If he isn't he will need to be or else you will end up with a whole colony! Suggies can have up to 6 babies a year!
Congrats on your new baby!
Question
Aug 18 2018
05:35:00 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
i agree on the neuter the male, being a new owner you shouldn't start by
having babies.

I might think about putting them together after the male is neutered. But we have done several introductions and some of the gliders were almost 2 years or older and they moved in together as a colony JUST fine, but we also follow the
introduction instructions pretty closely. you shouldn't just put them
together, they may fight for their territory and one could be killed.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat