Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Where can I find Sugar Gliders in Al
Question
Jul 29 2018
08:41:35 PM
I have looked every where for Sugar gliders in Alabama near Huntsville and I have found a few but, they are normally already sold or have been rehomed.
I'm willing to drive an hour or two. Are there any breeders or shelters I have looked over? I would buy online but Id like to pick them up because, Im looking to have them for years and I just feel like it would be better to be able to pick them up and maybe talk to the Prev owner or breeder about them. If you have any information please reply.
THANK YOU!!!

Edited by - Michelle42 on Jul 29 2018 08:43:14 PM
Question
Jul 29 2018
09:24:27 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
my friend Tara is a breeder in Alabama, she's amazing and usually has babies of her own and or rescues needing a new home, rescues have all been vetted and neutered.

You can message her on facebook, if you want tell her Carla sent you

https://www.facebook.com/tara.harrelsonwilbur

She has mentored new owners, so she would continue to be a resource for you even after you get gliders from her if that is something you need, or even if you don't get them from her at all.

She's one of few breeders I know that usually keeps wheels on hand and cages sets etc so when gliders leave her house they have everything they need and she is really fair on pricing.

Edited by - Leela on Jul 29 2018 09:24:59 PM
Question
Jul 29 2018
10:28:25 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
My other friend is in Mississippi and also breeds, she has some amazing babies and carmel babes. Her name is Denise, Tara often transports for her so if Denise has something your interested in Tara could help transport if need be.

Denise's info is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004843098345 she has also mentored a lot.... both of these ladies are reputable and ethical breeders and are reasonably priced.

Edited by - Leela on Jul 29 2018 10:42:41 PM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders