Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Goodbye
Goodbye
Memorial, Passing, Remembrance
Aug 09 2018
03:35:18 PM
Its been a few years. A couple needed a hone for borh their girls. I was ready to take in more. I met them on this forum and they did a home visit before leaving me to care foe their girls. They were grey white and black.we called them the snow whites. And they were so sweet. I changed one of the girls names to mahla.its means really sweet. Shes had health issues for ever.but last night i came home to wet tail. Now some of you might think no biggie. But to a glider.its major. My vet said maybe shell live a little longer.no way of knowing for sure. But sub q fluids every few hours,a major dose of meds.id be keeping her here for me. I miss her.it never gets easy when u make they right decsion for your animal. I love you little girl.

[/center]
Aug 09 2018
03:51:50 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
aww i'm so very sorry that is one of the hardest and most unselfish things we can do for them.

Glide free little one
Aug 12 2018
11:10:51 PM
Emmikate Joey Visit Emmikate's Photo Album 33 Posts
I am so sorry :( you did the right thing for your baby. We did it for our dog and it was so hard to do.
Goodbye

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Goodbye