Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Sugar Glider Cute Toy Ideas
Question
Aug 16 2018
12:59:59 PM
So far I have cuddle cubes, I made them myself.

And I'm currently working on bunk bed hammocks, and getting large pom poms for them to play with.

I'm also making felt vines for them.

What other toys are good for sugar gliders?

Question
Aug 19 2018
02:26:03 AM
Willowsong04 Starting Member 2 Posts
Would you be interested in sharing your cuddle cube design? I got some leopard print fleece on sale and am looking for patterns to make another cage set.
Question
Aug 19 2018
10:37:42 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
I'm not sure what cuddle cubes or bunk bed hammocks are but as for the vine felt is not a glider safe material. It would be better and safer to make it with fleece.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/suggiesewers/ if you guys are sewing the items this is a great group to ask questions and get patterns for non signature cage set pieces.

Also look on youtube there are some awesome tutorials for bonding bags and specialty pieces.
Question
Aug 19 2018
04:54:56 PM
Willowsong04 Starting Member 2 Posts
Thank you I will definitely check this page out.
Question
Aug 25 2018
09:20:28 AM
Pearson Joey 35 Posts
Yeah I made my cubes and hammocks and sleeping pouches out of fleece and some other fabric. For the vine toys I'll be making them other of felt and plastic chain. If I can't find the plastic chain (been having a hard time finding some for a good price and the right size) I'll be making it out ofpet rope from the dollar store...

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders