GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Natural sugar glider cage/ plants?
Question
Aug 29 2018
10:57:15 PM
Hi!
So I was watching a YouTube video where this guy made a enclosure for his hedgehog where it basically mimicked where the hedgehog would live in the wild. So that got me thinking that with sugar gliders, a lot of diets and stuff always try to be like what they would eat in the wild, so that the sugar gliders can be healthy and stuff, so why not do that with the cage setup? I know that I can’t grow trees in my sugar glider cage, so I was thinking about getting Eucalyptus... stuff. I was also thinking about other plants/ wood perched and things ( except not really, because wood perched get gross). I was just wondering how I could make the cage more natural? Like maybe I could get a big fake flower or something and then “ modify” it so that it’s like a forage got my sugar gliders can get honey or something from?
One thing I’ve been wanting to do for a while is having a big tree like plant in my room because 1. Plants are neat and 2. When my sugar gliders are out of the cage and running around my room, they can climb over the plant and stuff. Do whatever they want, basically. What kind of plant could I use for that? ( also preferably something that’s relatively easy to keep alive)
Okay, sorry if this post made almost no sense, but.. yeah.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders