GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Rescued Gliders Need a New Home - MA
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 05 2018
02:29:51 PM
Hi there!

I currently have two gliders (female is mosaic and the male is a basic grey) in which I rescued. My breeder had customers return them and they were neglecting the pair for around 6 months. I have been trying to introduce the rescued pair to my original pair for the past month, but it has not been working at all. The rescued female only seems to becoming more aggressive, and I do not think I am capable of rehabilitating her to be comfortable to socialize with other gliders (I am a full time student).

I was wondering if anyone can either refer me to any resource for ensuring they go to a safe home, or if anyone has insight on how to improve the current situation I am experiencing. My breeder recently told me to put the rescued gliders' cage in a different room than my initial pair; I had both cages in the same room and she same that may have enforced a competitive attitude in the rescued pair. I greatly appreciate any responses I receive!

I have had my two original gliders for almost two years and they are very friendly, however, they're so confused as to why these rescues do not want to be friends!

Thank you,
Ali
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 18 2018
09:34:07 AM
Kaylam829 Starting Member 0 Posts
Are you still looking for a home for them?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home