Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Is he okay if he just keeps looking at me?
Question
Sep 19 2018
03:51:24 PM
One of my gliders, Luca, just keeps staring at me. What happened was at midday he was sound asleep in his extra pouch while I was washing the other in the machines. My aunt was holding him for me while I was washing dishes and out of nowhere he just crawled all over her and would not get off and go back into his extra pouch at all! He climbed on me, did his business all over my shirt, and went back to his cage and refused to go in the spare pouch. I finished drying the other pouch and finally, he went in. Why did he suddenly just refuse the pouch? He's been in there since ten in the morning?

Now he just keeps looking at me. Like usually he's all bundled up and but's looking at me and hasn't stopped for like four hours straight and he won't go back to sleep. He hasn't crabbed or anything and even lets me "boop" his nose. I'm not really creeped out but he just keeps looking at me and won't stop and usually he doesn;t really wake up until 10.

He's never done this in the month I've had him. Is everything okay?
Question
Sep 19 2018
04:55:09 PM
Pearson Joey 35 Posts
I don't think anyone here would be able to explain that sudden change in behavior unless something else happened?

Just watch them and see if they return to normal or if anything changes?

Question
Sep 19 2018
08:15:32 PM
paloma Starting Member 3 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Pearson

I don't think anyone here would be able to explain that sudden change in behavior unless something else happened?

Seems to me he just liked the noise of the computer typing or seemed really interested in me. I took him with me to run a few errands and he conked right out. Maybe he just wanted a little nap break? Now he's back to his usual self.
Question
Sep 20 2018
02:28:30 PM
Pearson Joey 35 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by paloma

quote:
Originally posted by Pearson

Seems to me he just liked the noise of the computer typing or seemed really interested in me. I took him with me to run a few errands and he conked right out. Maybe he just wanted a little nap break? Now he's back to his usual self.

All good then! I'm glad he's okay.

Sometimes gliders are just weird #128514;

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders