Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Olaf has an odd bump.I am very worried.
Health related
Sep 29 2018
11:36:29 AM
My baby baby boy Olaf has a pimple like mass on his scent gland on his chest. I am extremely concerned about this, especially after all the conflicting opinions. It was very present last night but it seems like it has died down a little bit. I would just bring him to the vet but it seems like when one bad thing happens, bad things happen all around it. My cat recently just went to the vet and needed to have surgery costing about 1,000 dollars, which we barely could pay for. Especially after having the car, washing machine, and fridge having to either have work on or have to be replaced. Olaf is one of my three males. They are all intact,(which I am saving up to have fixed. How much did it cost for you to neuter your baby?)What could this be? I didn't clean his cage very recently so I don't think he is trying to scent the cage.This something I have never experienced in the three years I owned them. All males are about 5 years old. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Health related
Sep 29 2018
12:00:22 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I have seen neutering cost all over the place, some as low as $80, some as high as $200.

I would take the glider to the vet, we have one in town for $100 a visit and a better one in town for $46 a visit.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders