GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Lymphoma
Lymphoma
Health related
Oct 12 2018
09:57:01 PM
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if any of you had gliders with Lymphoma?
My Bonnie was diagnosed with lymphoma after she dislocated her hip few months back!
She is in a restricted mobility cage
She Has permanent nerve damage in one of her back leg
Possible neuromuscular disorder
4 swollen lymph nodes
She is active and eating and pooping good
We are having Regular vet visits for months
She is on prednisone and i give her minute amount of diluted CBD oil in coconut water.
She used to have breathing problems and esophagus problems, but the prednisone or CBD or both seem to have fixed it!
She was on pain medication but now she is only on prednisone, doesnt seem to be in pain!
My question is: does anyone know any other treatments i can try? Natural or otherwise. I know she doesn't have years (maybe just fee weeks or months) left, but anything would help. She is not in pain and she hasn't given up yet, so i will not give up until she does! She is exceeding the vets expectations, and giving her anywhere from couple weeks to few months left!

Thank you
Health related
Oct 27 2018
03:53:18 AM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
I have heard about one glider who was on a misletoe based treatment, it did not cure him, but still slowed down the cancer and eased the symptoms.
try to contact "Awesome Sugar Glider Mommy" on youtube as it's her Dobby who was treated that way, she would be able to give you more details.
Lymphoma

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Lymphoma