Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Rehoming 2 Male Gliders, DFW, TX
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 02 2018
12:21:45 AM
I’m looking to rehome 2 Male Gliders that are around 6 months old. They have a starter cage and have been on the BML diet since I’ve had them. You can have the vitamins as well if you want to continue the current diet. I simply don’t have the time to take care of them properly due to a change at my job. I’m located in Burleson, TX which is part of the DFW metroplex. They are free to a good home.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 20 2018
11:48:47 PM
wlebeouf Starting Member 0 Posts
Are you still looking to rehome them?
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 22 2018
09:32:11 AM
BCAGMOM Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Witteness

I’m looking to rehome 2 Male Gliders that are around 6 months old. They have a starter cage and have been on the BML diet since I’ve had them. You can have the vitamins as well if you want to continue the current diet. I simply don’t have the time to take care of them properly due to a change at my job. I’m located in Burleson, TX which is part of the DFW metroplex. They are free to a good home.

Default, miscellaneous
Nov 22 2018
09:34:31 AM
BCAGMOM Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Witteness

i’ll be in burleson today! still looking for a home?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home