Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Rehoming two female sugar gliders
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 28 2018
04:56:30 PM
I need to find a home for my two female sugar gliders. One is classic brown (out of pouch 8-05-17) and one mosaic (out of pouch 7-23-17).
I'm moving in January and I can't bring them with me so I need to find a home ASAP. They're the sweetest pets and I'm so sad I have to part with them.
They come with everything you need.
-Brisbane cage in white. Cage measure approximately 63" tall x 33" wide x 22" deep. It can hold 2-3 gliders.
-Two pouch sets (blue and purple)
-Water bottle
-Wheel
-Food bowls
-Two hanging toys and a bonding buddy
-Bonding bag
-Scrubbing sponge, kage kleen, odor eliminator spray, baby wipes
-Bag of newspaper for bottom of cage
-All of their vitamins and treats

Default, miscellaneous
Feb 23 2019
05:45:38 PM
Ana Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi, I live in Albuquerque, I am looking for a companion for my sugar glider. I already have 3. 2 males and a female (The pair and their son). Iv have them for about 2 years now and know how to care for them. I keep the males in 2 different cages since the male's fight (only at night I put them in the same cage during the day so they can sleep together). If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 505 3630947 thank you.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 27 2019
10:33:51 AM
Monique2019 Starting Member 3 Posts
HI! I'm in New York, not sure where you are. I currently have two older sugar gliders, I'm guessing at age 4 or so. They were re homed to me by my son. He got them from one of his "friends". He, obviously didn't have time for them. They were very anti-social when I first got them a year ago. Since then, I have given them a bigger and more loving home. They are bonding well with me and I can now have out of cage playtime, and let them hang out with me without a bonding pouch anymore. They are male and female both fixed. Are yours fixed? If you have any questions, feel free to contact me 607-382-6523 I am home all the time now. My children are all grown and on their own now.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 12 2020
09:49:28 AM
aaroninIdaho Starting Member 1 Posts
I live in Idaho and currently have 2 female sugar gliders that love everybody. They are both bonded to me and I am sure they would love having more friends. Could I work with you on this?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home