Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Red bumps on my new gliders face
Health related
Dec 12 2018
08:53:20 AM
Hi my name is Ellie and im new to this group and gliders although did lots of research for a couple of years before buying my first glider Casper. I got Casper from what seems to be a great breeder with hundreds of five star reviews and Casper was super sweet at 16 weeks old from day one....In the last week I’ve noticed a red bump pop up in the corner of his eye and corner of his mouth and now on his nose and the past few days he’s been a little nippy which just started and I feel it’s because he don’t feel good...he has a vet appointment tomorrow would have had him their sooner but we’ve had a bunch of snow and vets have been closed and I was unable to get there because I own a car and roads have been bad. Just wondering if any other experienced glider owners know what this could be as I’m so so worried about him and love him dearly! Also the people I got him from also breed tortoises and Patagonia cavys...Ive got a deposit on another glider from them I e named Wyatt that is supposed to be coming home next Tuesday so wanting to make sure this isn’t contagious ...I’ve also had Casper about two weeks now
Health related
Dec 12 2018
12:31:31 PM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
Could it be scratch?
If he usually rubs his face on something in the cage, it could just be that.
If you could post a picture, it would be easier to understand and identify what you see ;)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders