Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Need to rehome 1 female in Arizona
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 21 2019
08:49:31 AM
My son’s sugar glider died and I need to rehome the remaining female. She is 1 1/2 years old. Not very social. The other glider was the social one... My son feels terrible and wants her to be happy. He is going off to University in 7 months and feels this is best for her. Need someone with an established colony. Please help! Thanks
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 29 2019
02:08:45 PM
RustyFarace Starting Member Visit RustyFarace's Photo Album RustyFarace's Journal 3 Posts
hi there, I am currently located in Las Vegas and have started a small rescue for Sugar Glider’s… I currently have two both are rescues and if you could find a way to get yours to Vegas I would happily take her. Let me know if this is at all a possibility.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 23 2019
05:33:21 PM
Ana Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi, I live in Albuquerque, I am looking for a companion for my sugar glider. I already have 3. 2 males and a female (The pair and their son). Iv have them for about 2 years now and know how to care for them. I keep the males in 2 different cages since the male's fight (only at night I put them in the same cage during the day so they can sleep together). I wouldn't mind meeting you half ways to get the sugar glider if still available. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 505 3630947 thank you.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home