Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Help?
Help?
Information
Feb 03 2019
10:20:10 AM
Hello guys! I don't know how this website works but I'm very desperate right now. I have two sugar gliders. Rosie who is 6-7 years old who I got as a gift when I was 13 and Lilly who is about 4 years old now. My oldest sugar glider seems to have a huge lump on her stomach. About the size of an American quarter. It's been there for a while and I don't know what the heck it is. Yes I know its easier just to go the the vet but I cant afford it. They just want money for even looking at her. I'm 19. I don't have any kind of money. I know....if you cant afford it then don't have her but I didn't know any better as a kid. I thought these animals where the equivalent to taking care of a hamster at first and boy was I wrong! Anywho I just need some help and advice. and if it comes to you guys saying just take her to the vet then I guess ill pinch pennies and do it. However some ideas on what the lump could be would be preferable. Shew couldn't be pregnant. I have two girls so that would be impossible. It could be an age lump, or a abscess or a tumor or anything!
UGH I don't know. Please please please someone give me advice!!!

She eats fine, she moves fine. All it is is a lump!
Also to add, she doesn't get mad when I go to take a look. A bit irritated if I touch it for too long. But even then I don't mess with it too much.

Edited by - Madiflowers19 on Feb 03 2019 10:24:04 AM
Information
Feb 07 2019
10:17:19 AM
ronin718 Starting Member 6 Posts
Sorry, but there's really no way for anyone to diagnose in a chat forum a large lump in your glider. As financially painful as this may be, you really do need to take Rosie in to a vet for proper diagnosis/treatment.
Help?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Help?