Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider sitter needed!
Glider sitter needed!
Question
Oct 27 2019
11:47:21 AM
Hey everyone! So from May 15th to May 25th 2020 me and my family are going to gone in Florida at Disney and I need to find a pet sitter for my suggies. We have thought about a lot of our/my friends and family members but there is always something that comes up like they dont have a room to put them and they have cats, non-trustworthy siblings, and more.

My mom told me to check on here instead and see if any of you live nearby and would be willing to watch them. We live in Menomonie Wisconsin and would be willing pay you for every day you would watch them. We havent figured out a price yet but we would figure one out with whoever is interested.

I'm really sorry if this seems rude or anything I just know that the people on here would be trustworthy to watch my 2 suggies because you have sugar gliders yourself. If you would potentially want to you can tell me here and I could give you either mine or my moms email/phone number.

Again sorry if this is rude or strange just thought I should try asking you guys here. Thanks in advance for any tips or responses! :)

Edited by - MelonLeaf321 on Oct 27 2019 11:47:51 AM
Question
Oct 27 2019
12:16:58 PM
MelonLeaf321 Joey Visit MelonLeaf321's Photo Album 15 Posts
Hey its been 20 minutes so I cant edit but I asked my mom and she said we would pay like 10-12 dollars a day and you would just need to feed them and clean the tray every now and then. Also it cant be at our house because we are listing it while we are gone because we plan to move sometime in the summer.

Sorry if this seems kinda beggar-ish Im not trying to we just need to find someone to watch my suggie babies.
Question
Nov 11 2019
07:32:51 PM
Hey its been 20 minutes so I cant edit but I asked my mom and she said we would pay like 10-12 dollars a day and you would just need to feed them and clean the tray every now and then. Also it cant be at our house because we are listing it while we are gone because we plan to move sometime in the summer.

Sorry if this seems kinda beggar-ish Im not trying to we just need to find someone to watch my suggie babies.
Question
Nov 11 2019
08:02:24 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
some places, vet offices, have kennels for dogs. we used them once while we
went on a trip.
give a few of them a call? see if they take gliders.
Question
Jan 20 2020
12:44:18 PM
Sorry this is late but thanks BYK. We found someone to watch them but if we are ever leaving again I'll see if we can do that.
Glider sitter needed!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider sitter needed!