Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Help Hinkley is itching his hair off
Rescue
Feb 24 2020
09:04:41 PM
I need some help please. I thought Hinkley was balding because of hormones. Im noticing now that he is itching everywhere and is uncomfortable Im not sure what to do. What could it be? He has lost hair on his head just left mohawk of middle of his head and behind his ears and now his shoulder. Im taking him to the vet tomorrow but not sure what to do to make him comfortable. Nina is fine she is not itchy at all... not s sure whats wrong. #128532;#129402;
Rescue
Feb 24 2020
09:12:38 PM
Savannahhhhh Starting Member 2 Posts
I would definitely keep them separated until he goes to the vet to prevent her from catching what he has. It sounds like mites to me, but I’m not a vet so I cannot tell you for sure. I know there’s a cotton swab trick that you can do to see if he does have mites, I’m not sure what it is, but I know it mentions it in a thread somewhere.
Rescue
Feb 25 2020
04:11:40 PM
ka3correa Starting Member 3 Posts
Ugh... Too late... I thought he was stressing because he was lonely... Ok I guess I'll have to bring them both then.... How would he have gotten that? They don't leave the house... Not really around people. Thank you for your response. I will bring them both. Ugh #129318;#127997;#8205;#9792;#65039;

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat