Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Goodbye
Goodbye
Pictures
Apr 11 2020
03:00:49 PM
Whenever I’m on here it’s like I’m just updating about my sugars that have passed.
When I started on this site, everyone was so involved, so personal. At the time I had already been rescuing sugar gliders for a lot I mean a lot of years. It’s a bit different these day still not a bad place to update though lol.
I started with a lot and today I have just three, my beloved Luna gave up the fight to live. She was maybe 9 maybe 10 years old I don’t remember. She was very sweet and use to jump out of the cage and on to your chest every time you would open the door.
The three I have left aren’t that nice in fact I posted a pix of vega’s teeth in another post and that leaves 2 boys and one girl
It’s sad but I don’t think I’ll be rescuing anymore once the remaining are gone ....it’s been a great 20 plus years but I think I’m done , please don’t hate me becuz I’ll probably change my mind
Pictures
Apr 11 2020
03:24:15 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
My wife got me to start a facebook account, and the traffic on some sugar
glider groups is large. Lots of new beginners, so dont feel bad if you are
done with a pet for awhile, everyone tires at times.
just remember all the good you did for those guys.

I think most on this site have just moved to different places.
Memorial, Passing, Remembrance
Apr 11 2020
05:32:53 PM
lfr899 Glider Visit lfr899's Photo Album USA 58 Posts
yea maybe
I don’t have Facebook and I did do great things with these little sugar babies through out the years, I haven’t tired from them. Maybe i just need a break but like I said before I’ll be done after my last three, but even I don’t believe I’ll stay away for long lol thanks for chatting
Goodbye

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Goodbye