Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Need Help with Temporary home for the sweetest suggies!
Question
Apr 17 2020
07:18:16 PM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Katy and I am in a pickle. I am trying to get my daughter back to California from New York. Normally, she'd either drive with her gliders (we call them "the girls") or we would consider doing either the United or Delta petsafe program. But now with COVID 19 -- no airlines will fly animals at all (not even in safe cargo). It is also too risky for her to drive cross country right now. Does anyone know anyone in the greater NYC area that would want some adorable house guests for the foreseeable future? We do not want to give them up! We love them to pieces and are so sad to have to be apart from them for now, but there is no way to travel them home. We would of course cover food/toy/bedding expenses for however long this pandemic is going on. Thank you all so much in advance for any thoughts and advice. KTM
Question
Jun 04 2020
02:53:46 AM
Jennfaith Joey Visit Jennfaith's Photo Album USA 16 Posts
Something to keep in mind is that sugar gliders are illegal in the state of California for anyone to have as pets. They would b euthanized if they r discovered and also finding a vet to treat them would b next to impossible as the vet could lose their liscense .. Please think of what's best for the glider.good luck to you and your Gliders

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders