Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
How to reintroduce my gliders? Please
Question
Oct 31 2020
01:09:34 PM
Hi, I have two little female gliders that were bought together as babies. They're names are Pixel and Eclipse, Pixel is my classic grey glider and Eclipse is my mosaic glider. So they're kinda like sisters though have different parents and they got along very well, apart Eclipse who was bigger then Pixel being a bit pushy about food, but they got along well. My mom got a pair of leucistic twin gliders, since she wanted a male to breed with our two which was a mistake since she doesn't know how to breed. I put Pixel in with the twins which I think Eclipse got offended at since I tried to put Pixel back in with Eclipse, she immediately started to fight with Pixel so I took Pixel out and put back with the twins. My mom gave the female twin away to her friend just to keep the male who I put with Eclipse, which they got along without any biting or fighting? So I tried to put Pixel back in, but both the male and Eclipse attacked Pixel so I had and have to isolate Pixel from Eclipse since we gave the male away since he was too much to handle and was unable to breed. Ever since then Eclipse is still mad at Pixel wants to fight her. I've tried swapping their pouches and cage placements, nothing has worked. Can anyone please help me since my mom just wants them to fight and I think Eclipse will kill Pixel since Pixel doesn't try to fight back.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders