Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bad leg
Bad leg
Question
Dec 22 2020
04:52:39 AM
My glider kuro is about 4 yrs old now hes had an accident a year ago where he had a heavy object fall on his back and went to the hospital they said it was a spine injury and to put him down but I couldn't so we gave him some meds and such but he couldn't move his back legs and was crawling with only his front legs I was distraught but I kept good care of him and tried stimulating his legs for movement and he has regained full motion in one of his legs his other leg however still a bit gimpy and cant hold onto things and gets his foot caught on things (hind right foot) I recently got him a gf albino glider named shiro and I'm worried if she will try to eat his leg off or something since it's bad... and I'm wondering if I need or should have his foot amputated also back story on shiro when i got her i got her with another female aku which within the first month of owning I woke up to finding out shiro ate through aku's eye and to her brain which was very shocking and strange cause they used to live in the same cage and were pals... so I am worried about having them two together but when I have them out of the cage with supervision they seem to play and be friendly with each other grooming and the sorts so I was just hoping on some insight on what I should do next also I havnt fully bonded with shiro yet cause I got her as a 2yr old (both are not neutered.
Bad leg

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bad leg