Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Middletown,DE. Rehoming 2 female sugar gliders, full set up.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 15 2021
10:17:31 AM
I am a full-time student and I can no longer give the care they need for my two Female gliders. The vanilla one is 7months old and the darker one is 16 months old. I'm selling the cage and everything in the cage. This includes the wheel, toys, water dish, food dish, and all the sugar glider food I have. The cage is Measures 22½ inches long x 23 inches wide x 48 inches tall (64 inches tall on the stand) and has 14.4 ft³3 of interior space and is from exotic nutrition and so is all of my food.

I'm willing to travel a small amount and for everything, I'm looking for 800$. Please message me if you are interested.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 16 2021
08:04:16 AM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
shame your giving them up but I can under stand how being a student they to much at times. ( we have 10) I am in Newark DE if need any help. I can't buy the gliders but you can contact me though here and I respond asap with my cell. We have mostly 4+ years old gliders.

Terry Rogers
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 16 2021
08:30:45 AM
Magica177 Starting Member 0 Posts
I would really like to make a little of the money I pay out for everything. If I can't find anyone to take them, I will definitely get in contact with you. Thank you.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home