Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Temporary diet
Temporary diet
Food, Diet
Feb 18 2021
07:01:10 AM
We brought two little girls home last night. So exciting! I wasn't quite ready, but an opportunity came by that I couldn't pass up. Anyway, all they have is a baggie of pellets, exotic nutrition berries and bugs, exotic nutrition dried bug blend, exotic nutrition tropical island blend treats, and a small jar of exotic nutrition glider booster multivitamin. This doesn't seem like a complete diet from what I have been reading. What else can I give them temporarily until I can order something and have it delivered?

Last night I did give them some apple, carrot, strawberry, and yogurt drops along with this other stuff.
Food, Diet
Feb 18 2021
07:44:15 AM
CChipman Starting Member 7 Posts
Let me add that they do seem quite happy, healthy, and active.
Food, Diet
Feb 18 2021
10:55:24 AM
gliderloverforever Glider Visit gliderloverforever's Photo Album USA 141 Posts
Congrats on bringing your girls home! That's soo exciting!
You are right, the diet that they came with is not a complete or good diet. You can find a bunch of staple diets here: info.petsugargliders.com/staple-diets/. I fed TPG and now I'm feeding OHPW.
While you're waiting for the supplies to come, you can give some fresh or frozen veggies(Sweet potatoes, green beans, beets, peas, carrots, squash, bell pepper, peas), fruits
(Papayas, mango, cantaloupe, banana, kiwi, peach, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, pitted cherries), and some type of protein (cooked eggs, turkey, chicken - no seasonings) along w/ treats. they should be ok until you get the supplies for your diet.
Temporary diet

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Temporary diet