Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
need a new home for my girl
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 18 2021
07:14:29 PM
i need a new home for my girl. her name is lotus, standard brown and grey, and is roughly five years old.

ive had lotus for two years. she came with a brother from a litter, and they both lived with me for about a year. one day i came home and the brother had died- i still dont know why, since autopsies are too expensive for me. a few months passed and i decided to get a new friend for lotus since i figured shed want to be in a pair. after doing everything i could (keeping them seperated until i knew theyd get along, keeping watch whenever they played together, putting two of everything in their cage), lotus in the end decided she didnt like the new friend and killed it. i was shocked, but after talking to a vet, we decided that she probably just missed her brother and would rather be alone than have a replacement. since this incident, however, lotus has become more aggressive and tricky to handle.

however, im moving to college next week, and i fear i wont have time to put into her if i registered her as an esa to keep with me. ive decided that finding a new home for her would be best.

i live in prince frederick maryland, and cant really drive more than an hour out of town do to my schedule, but if anyone is interested, please reply or email me at ac.laborie03@gmail.com

she has a bonding bag, travel cage, food dishes, water bottle, and a wheel
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 08 2021
12:35:30 PM
dollymart Starting Member 0 Posts
Does Lotus still need a new home?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home