Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
GOHPW Question
GOHPW Question
Food, Diet
Mar 08 2022
04:30:07 PM
Hello everyone, I just had a quick question about the green juice used in the GOHPW diet.

Garlic is an ingredient in all of these green juices.. I'm assuming that the amount in these juices is so small that it doesn't have any adverse effects on our little lovelies? (it is one of the last ingredients listed in bolthouse afterall)

Just wanted to double/triple/quadruple check and get some opinions on the garlic situation and make sure that it's safesafesafe!~

My girls are on OHPW and love it! But I really like the idea of them being able to get a nutrient boost from having a splash of bolthouse/GOHPW meal once or twice a week as they tend to leave or throw their most of their green ruffage around.

Thanks so much!
Food, Diet
Mar 13 2022
08:42:17 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
So i was advised not to use Gohpw cause it changes the recipe to much. BUT my gliders were fat and getting fatter it seemed. So I made it anyway, about 2 years ago. My gliders, 6 of them, were 5 years old and now 7. I just made my first batch of regular OHPW after two years, cause I forgot to buy the green juice (bolthouse brand) and most of the gliders have lost some weight. So... healthy gliders eating GOHPW for 2 years. never heard of the garlic issue, it must be
a very small amount, plus that is mixed with honey and water will dilute it down even more.
GOHPW Question

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
GOHPW Question