Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
suggie refusing to sleep on his cage
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 17 2022
04:51:07 PM
hey, my suggie, neo, refused to sleep in his cage and only wants to sleep near me. now, i’m a new owner and i don’t know if this is a good thing? i’d like to say that neo has gain trust on me, at least he tolerates me but he kept waking up after i put him in his pouch and running over to the cage, begging me to come out.. after he’s comfortable in my hand, he’ll sleep again. is something wrong with the cage or something? i had my suggie for a week now.. help!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 20 2022
11:56:32 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
he should have a glider safe running wheel. free runners good.
its also best to have 2 gliders or more, they are colony animals, social animals and most like to be in groups like in the wild. if its dark, outside or in the room, they think its time to wake up and eat and play. I work at night and sleep during the day. when we first got them I moved cage into bedroom to keep away from dogs, just in case, and it was 12 noon but bedroom dark, they woke up and started playing making all kinds of noise. your glider could also really like staying warm with your body heat. you could add extra fleece pieces into the pouch.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat