She ingested it sometime last night when she got loose, now it's 8:35 pm and she seems OK. No swelling, no signs of discomfort. Though, she won't take any treats, I did get her to lick an ice cube to wash her mouth out.
I would like to know what the vet themselves would do, (other than a subcutaneous iv) because my vet was totally useless. They couldn't even tell me if the plant was indeed poisonous. Just gave me the poison control number and offered an appointment for 5 hours later. I think symptoms would present within 2 hours of ingestion and be over within 24 hours. I read this on one of the websites I found. It says to give milk but we can't necessarily do that in this case I believe? If she eats tonight I will be super happy. She is just a baby, only around 13 weeks oop.
Thank you for your help. I'll update in the morning :)