Subject: Re: WONT SLEEP
Posted by Bourbon on July 02, 1999 at 16:10:25:
In Reply to: WONT SLEEP posted by STEVE on July 02, 1999 at 15:49:19:
sounds spoiled , no really though, try replacing the nestbox with a pouch, there could be lots of reasons for this,
1. it could be too hot for him
2. it may have urine build-up (even after good cleanings)in the corners, edges etc..and the smell may be too much for him..
3. If he sleeps in your pocket during the day, he may be used to the softness, rather than the hard floor
4. He may have gotten his nail stuck and felt pain
5. for some reason he may not feel safe there..Where as on you he feels totally safe.
6. He may have inadquet air circulation, it may be stuffy, much like sleeping in a closet..
If he isn't pocket trained , now would be a good time to start..