Subject: This isn't a lecture..
Posted by Bourbon on July 16, 1999 at 07:00:14:

In Reply to: want to give a sugar glider a good home/UT posted by Janice on July 16, 1999 at 00:55:53:

get with Ms Shell, she lives there in Utah and she is awaiting her permit (state), she can help you out there...The Usda Licensing is Federal only needed if you want to sell or give away your gliders.. and in Utah, you can't breed, sell or give away your gliders..In fact You can only own opposite sex gliders if the male is neutered. The permit must be applied for and approved BEFORE you get your glider..

Follow Ups: