|BYK_Chainsaw Posted - Sep 12 2019 : 09:33:59 AM
- is it normal for him to make noises when i wake him up?
YES, gliders crab when new, and many times in a colony one will keep up the
job as the crabber or alarm system of the colony.
- he started to lick my ears is it a good sign?
yes and probably likes the salt flavor.
- what food do u recommend for me should i buy ready food from amazon or is it better to make the food my self?
1. critterlove.com with fruits and veggies. I use OHPW which is the old version of critterlove using wombaroo powder from Australia.
those are the two I recommend, but there are some other good ones.
- he sleeps allot even in dark room is it normal for babies ?
YES. at night my gliders come out for treats and run around for about 1 hour, then most will go back to sleep, sometimes one or two will stay awake maybe 2 hours.
they will be in and out of pouch all night. explore then nap time. they also are awake in pouch at night, just hanging out in their house (pouch),
- yestrday i put my hand infront of the cage and he went from the cage to my hand did he start to bond ?
he is becoming NOT scared of you, and trusting you. but give him TIME, he may
not do that again for days or weeks, or then he might tomorrow. I like to keep
things slow but persistent.