Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Houston and Surrounding area meet and greets
Event
Apr 15 2008
12:19:20 PM
I would like to start a houston and surrounding area meet and greet, but might need help with a partner to put it all together so if anyone on the site is in my area and might wanna do this let me know.

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 15 2008
02:39:47 PM
bbwangelzzz1 Super Glider GliderMap Visit bbwangelzzz1's Photo Album TX, USA 361 Posts
I would be interested in trying to help. I have a pretty busy life..but I would like to help do what I can. I wish I could commit to more.. but you know how life is.!!
Event
Apr 15 2008
03:29:46 PM
tootles Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap tootles's Journal 1981 Posts
We are having a gathering this weekend in tyler tx. It's about 3hrs from me I am outside houston in rosenberg.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 17 2008
03:56:47 PM
SuggieBoi Super Glider GliderMap Visit SuggieBoi's Photo Album TX, USA 271 Posts
oh man i so wanna come but i cant travel just yet gas is expensive, but if yall wanna do a small local meeting let me know I am up for yall coming to my place or do whatever and meet the suggie kids
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2008
11:44:11 PM
Roz Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Roz's Photo Album USA 902 Posts
I highly recomend getting together with suggie slaves...The Miami Sugar Glider Meet Up Club was organized by Maureen Russell (786-543-1276)..she belongs to a small dog club....and an orchid club...she started this club about 8 months ago...each month new members join ...it is alot of fun...and educational too. Sandman (Ariana) and I have posted information the last few months....anyone wanting to start up a meet up can contact Maureen or Sandman or myself for information and ideas. We meet one Sunday a month...everyone brings something to eat...the first several months we just got together with our Sugar Gliders and talked...we take turns hosting the meetings at members homes...this way we get to see their set ups (cages and tents)...3 months ago we did suggie crafts, this month Sandman hosted and insisted on doing all the food and drinks...see her post with pictures...and she designed 3 "glider" games to play and gave prizes...her post shows pictures of "winners" and thier prize...May is my turn to host...and I have planned once again to have everyone do crafts for their cages or tent....anyone in South Fl that might want to check us out..pm or e mail me or call Maureen..We love having new people come...meetings are in South Florida...easy to get to off the turnpike/or826...

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar