Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Anyone interested in a DFW, TX gathering?
Event
Jan 10 2009
12:33:24 AM
I'd love to meet others in my area that have suggies. I don't know too many people in general that have one :(
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 10 2009
01:40:52 PM
sundance Starting Member GliderMap 8 Posts
Waxahachie,tx. here...if you can put this thing together, count me in
Event
Jan 11 2009
05:28:18 AM
snusie Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit snusie's Photo Album snusie's Journal USA 2962 Posts
I might be. I'd love to really, but I live several hours away and have to work every Saturday of my life, so it may not be possible. If you can arrange one, I would try to work it out. I'd love to meet y'all!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 13 2009
12:21:28 PM
GoddessKitty Super Glider Visit GoddessKitty's Photo Album USA 215 Posts
I'm in Arlington and I know Angie has a rescue around here somewhere and I think it would be fun.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 13 2009
10:56:49 PM
BabyGirl Face Hugger Visit BabyGirl's Photo Album BabyGirl's Journal USA 576 Posts
Yall just keep me posted :)
I'd love to meet others with some gliders! I don't personally know anyone here anymore.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 20 2009
01:28:01 AM
AngieH Face Hugger GliderMap Visit AngieH's Photo Album 934 Posts
Am thinking of doing something the end of Feb or in March.. I would love to have you all come join us. We have been doing the meet ups for years now and have met such wonderful people.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 20 2009
01:37:04 AM
BabyGirl Face Hugger Visit BabyGirl's Photo Album BabyGirl's Journal USA 576 Posts
I'm in, I'm in! Just let me know if I can help!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 20 2009
02:32:03 PM
I'm in as well (hoping either my car gets fixed or I get a ride) but either way i'll find a way to be there
Event
Jan 20 2009
05:20:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessKitty

I'm in as well (hoping either my car gets fixed or I get a ride) but either way i'll find a way to be there

Keep us posted on the car issues. When we do all get together and your car isn't working - I'll come get you :)
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 20 2009
09:21:58 PM
I will keep you posted.
Event
Mar 17 2009
10:08:31 PM
texanbeauty Joey 42 Posts
any update on getting together?
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2009
06:55:00 PM
We just had a gathering at Angie's house Feb. 28th :o( Maybe we'll just have to try it again... I had a great time meeting some of you on here.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2009
09:26:36 PM
SugarKitty Super Glider Visit SugarKitty's Photo Album 278 Posts
I would love to! I miss out on Angies, maybe we could do one at my place in Mesquite this time :) I could put it together if you want? Would love to meet up with some of you and do some Glider chat.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 18 2009
09:41:20 PM
Hey Heather - let me know if you decide you're up for it, and I'll do what I can to help you pull it off :o) Everyone I've met on here has been wonderful!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 20 2009
12:05:51 AM
lovely1inred Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit lovely1inred's Photo Album 1144 Posts
Seems I'll be staying in TX for a few more months. I'd love to meet some people! Of course I am on the other side of the Dallas/Tarrant county line than most everyone else.
Event
Mar 20 2009
01:54:12 PM
streetdoc Glider Visit streetdoc's Photo Album USA 93 Posts
I missed out on the last gathering too, so I'd love to go to another! I'm on the west side of that line too, so don't feel too alone! I'm in SW Ft. Worth....

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar