GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
KY Glider Gathering in April?
Event
Feb 16 2009
02:27:43 AM
Dearest Suggie Lovers,
I am tentatively planning a KY Glider Gathering in April and want to know if anyone wants to join in on the fun? I am looking at the dates of April 18 or April 25 and I am hoping that this does not conflict with anyone's already scheduled events. What do you think?
I will be getting a hotel with a meeting room and a quote for discount rooms rates for the event. I have 4 different hotels in mind and they will be right off of I-75 in Lexington,KY. The area I am looking at is close to shopping, fabric stores, craft stores, and restaurants.
I am looking for a co-host to help me with the planning and set-up. Anyone interested? I need donations for raffles, goodie bags, and food. All proceeds will benefit a glider rescue such as Glider Initiative or All 4 Gliders Rescue Project, minus the cost of meeting room.
I need to get a count of people who might be interested in this gathering. The more the merrier. I will have guest speakers, raffles, toy-making sessions, and goodie bags to take home. Bring your babies for sure, human and fuzzy. This will be a great time and I am looking forward to see what everyone thinks. Thanks again.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 08 2009
02:11:59 AM
glider_mommy Face Hugger Visit glider_mommy's Photo Album AL, USA 931 Posts
Are you still considering doing this? My schedule is flexible and I might be able to help out in what areas I don't know but I will where I can. I will PM you ANgie!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 08 2009
02:13:36 AM
glider_mommy Face Hugger Visit glider_mommy's Photo Album AL, USA 931 Posts
oops..lol called ya by the wrong name.. I had ANgie on my brain.. anyway I will PM you!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 08 2009
09:47:12 PM
kristalcastle Starting Member Visit kristalcastle's Photo Album KY, USA 4 Posts
I am thinking about moving this event to later during the year because there are so many other events going on right now. Thank you though.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 21 2010
02:07:10 AM
annie1091 Starting Member GliderMap Visit annie1091's Photo Album KY, USA 8 Posts
I wanted to know If there will be another one?? THis year 2010!! if there is let me know i would love to come help and be there for this cool event!!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2010
11:17:15 PM
RandiLynn Glider Visit RandiLynn's Photo Album USA 62 Posts
i know that I'm a bit late but I would love to go to something like this!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 22 2010
01:22:36 PM
slyo Super Glider Visit slyo's Photo Album USA 331 Posts
same here :( I really want to go to an event, but all of them are so far away.
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 22 2010
01:23:39 PM
slyo Super Glider Visit slyo's Photo Album USA 331 Posts
if one happened in KY I would SO be there.
or any that are close to TN

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar