Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Boynton Beach, FL Meet & Greet
Event
Mar 25 2009
07:57:13 AM
Come one, come all and chit chat with some glider friends over lunch!

Cracker Barrel Sunday 3/29/09 at 1pm. We should beat the early lunch crowd. There are about 8 of us going so far and one of us lives right across the street and can go early to reserve the table if need be. I will be calling early this week to make sure we wont be bothered or rushed.

Cracker Barrel is located off of I-95 exit 56 (Woolbright). Coming from either direction once you exit you'll want to go West on Woolbright to SW 8th Street and make a Right. The Cracker Barrel will be on the left hand side (West side) of SW 8th Street.

Cracker Barrel
1475 SW 8th Street
Boynton Beach, FL 33426-5877
I-95 & Woolbright Road, exit 56
(561) 736-6001

Please PM me or post here if your planning on going so I can get a good head count and give the restaurant a heads up! Cant wait to see everyone there! It would be safest too that furbabies probably not come since we will be in a restaurant.

Edited by - matchmakersmagic on Mar 25 2009 08:19:30 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2009
07:24:04 AM
matchmakersmagic Glider GliderMap Visit matchmakersmagic's Photo Album USA 55 Posts
I called the Cracker Barrel and verified with them. We'll be sending someone over a bit early to make sure they have our table ready. So far there's 9 coming. :)
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 28 2009
07:30:56 PM
matchmakersmagic Glider GliderMap Visit matchmakersmagic's Photo Album USA 55 Posts
Tomorrow is the day! Come join us! :)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar