Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
new york meet and greet
new york meet and greet
Event
Jul 23 2009
04:35:59 AM
hi everyone i also belong to glidercentral and i'm holding a meet and greet on aug.15th at 1:00pm thier will be fleece exchange raffles and people to talk to my 12yr old is putting stuff together for the kids to do.if intrested please email me heatherssewing@yahoo.com
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 07 2009
05:55:06 PM
byrd Joey GliderMap byrd's Journal PA, USA 33 Posts
Whre are u located in Ny I would be interestedd in meeting and learning
Event
Aug 14 2009
04:42:57 AM
HEATHER1 Starting Member GliderMap 0 Posts
Aug.15th at 1pm-?
i will be hosting a meet and greet for glider and non-glider owners(suggies welcome to come) thier will be a fleece exchange(bring 1 yard to share) goodie bags, make and take toy, info for everyone and my 12 yr old will be doing some glider related stuff for the kids.i'm also getting some raffle items around as of right now thier is embroideried blanket, boy/girl cage sets,gift basket set,heat pressed shirts, most things are glider related,thier will be snacks and drinks provide if you wish to bring something just email me. for the people that have to travel if you would like thier is many hotels or you can camp at my house(12 arces) this is a one day thing.if you think i left anything out let me know.hope to see alot of people and talk about our gliders address to fire hall 505 maple street big flats ny elmira corning area
new york meet and greet

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
new york meet and greet