I'm so sorry I haven't been around to join in on the excitement, but I'm ready now! I just got accredited and certified to be a Pet Trainer for PetSmart, so the training ended last night,
and I'm putting 100% effort into getting ready for the SSS in SC now! WooHoo!!!!!
I am so happy to see all the newbies that signed up last minute. What a wonderful thing, WELCOME ALL!!
Here's what you want to remember:
1. Your money! :roflmao: (lots of bidding, buying and donating along with free gifts and free toy making too)
2. Bring your healthy gliders. We have plenty of food and snacks for the furry ones. I'll be supplying BML, Candy's blended diet, fruits, veggies, mealies and other snacks for the critters. Please let me know if you have other special needs for your pets.
3. P.J.s! We are having a sleepover! You can bring a blowup mattress, your pillow, extra blankets, or your favorite stuffed animal. You may want some earplugs too, because they'll be lots of nocturnal pets sleeping over too
4. 2 yards of fleece! Please bring 1 yard of a cool/fun/funky fleece along with 1 yard of a coordinating solid color. We'll be having a fleece exchange, and you won't want to miss it! More details at the SSS
5. Bring something to share... you can bring a dish of some sort, dessert, drinks (we DO do alcohol for those wishing to join in the adult festivities)... sugar glider treats, etc.
Don't forget, if you are sleeping over, we look for breakfast treats and brunch stuff too!
There will be lots of stuff supplied at the SSS in SC, so if you can't bring anything, just BRING YOURSELF!!!!! We love to share!
There will be drinks, jello shots, a 6 foot hoagie/hero/sandwich, desserts, side dishes, suggie treats, sugar glider food, mealies, plates, utensils, newbies, oldies, everyone in-between! There will be lots of gliders, and you'll all get to meet my 3 legged hedgehog, Humphrey.
(Yes guys, Humphrey had to have a leg amputated last week, long story...)
Any questions or concerns, just call me! Here is the SSS in SC website with all my personal info
I'll be updating the attendance list as well, so stay tuned for more updates :thumb: