Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Miss Me?
Miss Me?
Question
Jan 02 2012
11:30:23 AM
I know, I know. How can we miss you if you don't go away? I was gone for three whole days to the coast with family and missed you guys. My daughter took her laptop but wouldn't allow me to use it, jerk! anyhow, I'm glad to be home and back with my buds. Hope everyone had a safe, Happy New Year.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 02 2012
11:45:15 AM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
You know, you can setup one laptop that has connectivity to Internet share to other devices nearby. You could do this and then use a wifi phone or tablet or another laptop to get your fix in.

This shows me that my distribution model is working here. First it starts with a little bit of free Glider Gossip. Then you come back for more and more. And before you realize, it is your default home page at home and work and you find yourself sprinkling your lunch with a little Glider Gossip. There is no quitting Glider Gossip! ;)
Question
Jan 02 2012
04:14:57 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
Can't you already see I'm an addict? You so funny Kazko. I don't like using her laptop to begin with so no skin off my nose.
quote:
Originally posted by Kazko

You know, you can setup one laptop that has connectivity to Internet share to other devices nearby. You could do this and then use a wifi phone or tablet or another laptop to get your fix in.

This shows me that my distribution model is working here. First it starts with a little bit of free Glider Gossip. Then you come back for more and more. And before you realize, it is your default home page at home and work and you find yourself sprinkling your lunch with a little Glider Gossip. There is no quitting Glider Gossip! ;)

Default, miscellaneous
Jan 04 2012
05:04:13 AM
viciousencounters Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit viciousencounters's Photo Album viciousencounters's Journal NM, USA 2907 Posts
Oh come on you know it bothered you!

Want me to punch her?
Question
Jan 04 2012
08:45:27 AM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
Yeah, just a bit. I was bored and all my in-laws watch are Spanish channels. Being a white girl, Mi no Hablar. Nah, I'll beat her myself. I did manage to get to her laptop and told her I was checking my bank account. She caught me changing websites so I just said forget it.
quote:
Originally posted by viciousencounters

Oh come on you know it bothered you!

Want me to punch her?

Miss Me?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Miss Me?