Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad
St Louis to Slaughter Ky
St Louis to Slaughter Ky
Default, miscellaneous
May 31 2012
06:33:59 PM
I am in louisville ky and am getting a boy in st. louis. i have someone who volunteered to take them in and keep them a day or so until i can get there, he is in slaughter ky, he doesn't drive. if anyone could help and drive Joey to his house, i would give them gas money. i am just worried that i can't make the 8 hour round trip. thanks in advance!
Karen
(he is going to a home with a lone glider with a sweet woman who needs a buddy for hers, so this is kind of a pay it forward deal for me)
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 01 2012
07:45:45 AM
AshleyJ Glider Visit AshleyJ's Photo Album USA 158 Posts
I'm in Lexington. I may could do it depending on when it is. Would I be picking the little guy up from Louisville and then taking him to Slaughters? I may have read your request wrong.
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 01 2012
08:15:40 AM
karensink Face Hugger GliderMap Visit karensink's Photo Album 802 Posts
aww thanks for your help, Ashley, i need him picked up in st louis and brought to slaughter, where i will pick him up from louisville. we need to stay in touch, though, the lady i am getting the glider for and i are going to try to start a local glider group where we can get together and talk about our obsession with the furry little guys!! we are both in louisville
karen

i think i didn't word my request very well. i am in louisville, the glider in st. louis. if someone can get him to slaughter, i can get him there. otherwise it's a 8 hour round trip
thanks for any and all help!!

Edited by - karensink on Jun 01 2012 08:17:55 AM
St Louis to Slaughter Ky

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad
St Louis to Slaughter Ky