Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
is hpw the same as glider gravy from pocketpets?
Food, Diet
Jun 04 2012
06:56:06 AM
i was recently a victim of pocket pets and im not proud of it so is glider gravy the same as hpw and did they steal the recipe?
Food, Diet
Jun 04 2012
07:18:12 AM
LHill Super Glider Visit LHill's Photo Album LHill's Journal VA, USA 347 Posts
Glider Gravy is the same as HPW Complete and I think they were encouraged to use the recipe to improve the diet they offer their new customers.

When you say victim does that mean you fell in love with the little ones and purchased them? Don't feel bad many of us have done the same thing. At least you are here where you can now get the information both you and your glider(s) need

Welcome! My little girl Apple came from PPP.

Edited by - LHill on Jun 04 2012 07:21:10 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 04 2012
07:22:44 AM
drifter793 Joey 16 Posts
ohh ok i didnt want to keep my gliders on their diet and wondered if glider gravy was hpw so looks like the only thing i have to switch is thier pellets
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 04 2012
07:24:08 AM
drifter793 Joey 16 Posts
and yes i mean i was a victim which i never known how to care for them until i came apon this site
Food, Diet
Jun 04 2012
07:35:50 AM
LHill Super Glider Visit LHill's Photo Album LHill's Journal VA, USA 347 Posts
oh one important thing HPW Complete (glider gravy) must be given with specific fruit/veggies you should look through the above diet info for details.

Also things to ditch if you got them from PPP.
1)heating rock, replace with a pouch off the floor. The heating rocks can burn your babies.
2)heat lamp, same as above.
3)Gidermins (the sprinkle vitamins) I was told to ditch these they aren't good for babies.
4) Pellets (can be used as a treats but most people recommend throwing them out).
5) Don't put apple juice or anything else in water bottle. (I did use a small shallow dish of water until mine was bigger and preferred to use the water bottle... she would even play in the water in the beginning.. silly girl.)

Get a pouch so your babies can get off the floor, cut small pieces of fleece that you sleep with and put in their pouch so they learn your scent. If like me you bought only one you will want to get it a friend they do better with buddies.

In the future you will want to get a bigger cage but in the meantime you can remove the center shelf and ladder thing so that the cage is more open and allows the glider more toys and room. I even fit a fastrack wheel into the cage.

Welcome again!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 04 2012
07:50:05 AM
drifter793 Joey 16 Posts
thanks!!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires