GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
It has come down to 2 names!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 11 2012
03:26:41 PM
Poll Question:
Naming my cremino joey has been harder than I thought and it has come down to two names:

Toby after the dog in ”The Great Mouse Detective” and Copper from ” The Fox and the Hound”.

He's a very sweet glider and will venture out on my hands and climb all over me when I ask fixing up the cage or feeding them. He is also a brave one and is the first to say hi to any new person, glider, or thing. He gets along with all the other gliders and loves his momma, me. So either of those names would be a good name for a friendly glider lol.

Which would you choose? My daughter and I are taking votes here and on Facebook and from what she says she's the deciding vote lol

Resa

Choices:

Toby
Copper

Default, miscellaneous
Jul 11 2012
04:06:43 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
I like Toby but let me throw one in there that I don't know if you'll consider... Marshal. A few years back, I had a chi that was off-white and I wanted to name him marshmallow but he wasn't all white so I named him Marshal. Yea, dumb, I know but thought I'd just throw that out there.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 11 2012
04:57:41 PM
ResaJane Face Hugger Visit ResaJane's Photo Album 411 Posts
Now that is a really cute way to get a name! I will run it by the powers that be (the daughter lol). She nixed Oran and Oro, both meaning pale or gold. I guess that is what I get for telling a ten year old she can have deciding vote right? I also like the name Marshall b/c it is another word for Sheriiff/Peace Officer type and that really is how my cremino baby is...friendly and sweet yet protective as well. It doesn't help my cause when he has already started responding when she goes to the cage saying "Toby Copper, are you coming out to play?" lol

Resa
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 15 2012
02:30:58 PM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
Can we get a pic? Hard to see if a name fits without a face to go with it.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 30 2012
10:21:48 PM
AllisonNicole Starting Member USA 0 Posts
Toby is my fat dogs name and I just could not see that for a glider! :)
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2012
06:22:37 PM
Nell Glider United Kingdom 64 Posts
Copper! It's a super cute name, though you've probably named him by now
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2012
08:12:48 PM
nlkklsix67 Super Glider Visit nlkklsix67's Photo Album 288 Posts
Toby is sooo precious and now that he's with me for a couple of months, I know the name fits him. Love him to death
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2012
09:02:43 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
Well....whats his name?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires