Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad
Richmond, Indiana to Dallas/Ft Worth (or Tyler/Longview), Texas
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 15 2012
06:10:44 PM
I am looking at a pet only located in Richmond, Indiana; I want to verify that I can get him here before I tell the owner a definate "yes". I am located outside Tyler, TX but I am very willing to drive to Dallas/Ft Worth if I can just get him here. If anyone is willing to help me please let me know :)
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 15 2012
08:39:25 PM
CountrynCrafty Face Hugger GliderMap Visit CountrynCrafty's Photo Album CountrynCrafty's Journal USA 427 Posts
I have a friend that can get him from Indiana to Lexington, KY
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2012
01:33:16 AM
CountrynCrafty Face Hugger GliderMap Visit CountrynCrafty's Photo Album CountrynCrafty's Journal USA 427 Posts
Update! She needs him picked up on Friday before she leaves. can anyone PLEASE help RR him to me ASAP? The starting point (now) would be from Lexington, KY
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2012
07:51:05 AM
dooney Face Hugger Visit dooney's Photo Album 532 Posts
where is your friernd in Indiana? I live in northern indiana.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2012
09:14:17 AM
Dooney, the breeder is in Richmond, ID my friend is close to.Lexington, KY :)
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2012
09:42:38 AM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
If your friend can meet me 1/2 way (Lexington is 4hrs away from me) I would be more than happy to meet up.

Then we would need someone to pick the baby up from Clarksville TN/Ft.Campell KY area and get it closer to you.

Just checked Mapquest. What I can do for you is meet your friend 1/2 way to Lexington....that'll be a 4 hr. round trip.

I have a travel cage that I can set the baby up in for the evening then the next day I can drive until I have to hit Hwy 40. From where I live that's approx. another 50 miles closer to you if you can get someone to meet me at that point.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2012
03:32:04 PM
Update: After talking to dizzyblue, secretsquirrel, and JazznZoeys mom, we have now mapped out from Richmond, IN to Nashville, TN. I need help getting him from Nashville TN to Little Rock/Hot Springs. If I can get him that far I can pick him up there sometime next week, or I can do Texarkana, AR on Sunday 8/19. JazznZoey's mom said she can also meet outside of Nashville where 13 merges into Highway 40....
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 17 2012
02:51:08 PM
graciedawn Super Glider GliderMap Visit graciedawn's Photo Album 222 Posts
I live in little Rock and can help with a layover if needed. I can drive though as I work on the weekends. Just let me know if you need a place to stay or keep the gilders. I have an extra cage.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad