Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
how to bond at night?
how to bond at night?
Question
Dec 04 2013
06:57:20 AM
normally i bond with them during the day. but now i had to work so ive to bond with them at night. Besides playing with her in the cage and tent time. Is there anything I can do to bond with her? cz ive experienced *with her*, sheran out of the cage and everywhere trying her best to avoid me and i had to try my best to catch her before she gets herself into trouble and put her back into the cage. She crabbed and bit me soooo hard, surprisingly i didnt bleed but my hand became reaaallly red and swollen the next day.

During tent time, first time i took her out, she ran and hid in a corner and refused to come out even if there's meallies right in front of her and i had a hard time getting her back to the cage as she was running madly for her life and again~ my hand was swollen. I decided id try tent time again after a few days. I was so happy that she started to hang around me, played and taking meallies. but it only lasted a good few minutes and again she hid in a corner again. but this time i got her into the pouch without hurting myself and her crabbing. well, i guess its a good sign. LOL

OH ! when i play with her in the cage i guess she wanted to come out but i was afraid if shes out and hangs around me shell just run away like last time. i dont want to risk it so... ah~
is there anything else i can do to help me bond with her during the night?
Information
Dec 04 2013
07:03:52 AM
Mary1311 Starting Member Visit Mary1311's Photo Album 6 Posts
Try getting an old blanket and sleep with it for 1 night. Then the next night put it in the cage or pouch so it can always have your scent! I did it with my first suggie and wishing I had done it with my second. Hope this helps!
Question
Dec 04 2013
08:10:03 AM
BabyGurl Super Glider Visit BabyGurl's Photo Album 366 Posts
that's the first step i did and now i know she knows my scent already so now im just doing what ive been always doing when i bond with them during the day hehe
how to bond at night?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
how to bond at night?