Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
where can i buy sugar glider in malaysia?
Question
Jan 26 2014
12:18:12 AM
where can i buy sugar glider in malaysia??i want to buy sugar glider for RM100.
many places sell their sugar glider for RM360.
Question
Jan 26 2014
10:03:35 PM
BabyGurl Super Glider Visit BabyGurl's Photo Album 366 Posts
You cant get a sugar glider for RM 100 from a good breeder. For classic grey you can get them for RM 250 from them. ..but its possible though, for people who are giving them up for adoption, rescue,etc. But you need to check whether are they in good health before adopting them. cz ive seen a lot of people giving away sick gliders. I suggest bringing them for a checkup if you didnt get it from a breeder. Just to ease your mind.

PS. dont get them from pet store if you cant find any breeder, cz either they are too young or sick. Its heartbreaking seeing them every time i go there. And it encourages petshop to keep taking in gliders too. ^^

Hope this helps.
Question
Jan 27 2014
05:24:06 AM
Chan servin Joey Visit Chan servin's Photo Album 28 Posts
So whr can I checkup my sugar glider near cheras??
Question
Jan 22 2017
07:21:29 AM
Pine Joey Visit Pine's Photo Album 22 Posts
I got my glider from a pet shop, not a breeder for 250 RM from Pet Safari in IPC, Damansara. I know a breeder would've been better, but I wasn't sure where to find reliable ones. I hope you find some experienced and smart breeders as that's a better option.

Also, don't be afraid to discuss the price, even if you have to be a bit stern about it. Sugar Gliders are not cheap, and their supplies aren't any cheaper.

Get one of those big, spacious aviary cages for birds. Normally pet stores will tell you to get a small bird cage like this one: www.petsandproduce.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/86510430ec4c-280x300.jpg
If you ask them for a bigger one, they'll offer you a chinchilla cage. I made the mistake of getting that one. 800 ringgit and it's not even that good. If you're not in any rush to get a sugar glider, though, look for a good one online.

For checkups and vet, you'll need to find a veterinarian clinic that does exotic animals. You'll have to ask them for this information as it's not easy to find out from just checking their page. In KL, what happens is an exotic pets vet will come to a vet clinic once or twice a month, you'll have to schedule appointments in order to see them, otherwise, you'll have to wait a month before you can see them again.

Hope this helps!

Edited by - Pine on Jan 22 2017 07:22:25 AM
Question
Mar 22 2017
07:42:02 AM
iandope Starting Member 1 Posts
are you still looking to get yourself a sugar bear? I have 2 male, 6 and 3 months old and 1 female 3 months old. you can contact me at 018-3766603 :)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders