GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Bonding Question
Bonding Question
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 01 2014
12:01:22 PM
Hello,
So the babies have only been home since Monday but during last nights tent time both aria and Ezra (haven't came up with other names yet may keep those names) would jump up to the screen part of the tent run around and then jump from the tent to our hands and get down and do it all over again. They did this most of the tent time just practicing their jumping from the tent screen to us! This means they are beginning to bond right? As they trust us enough to be their landing platform and want to glide back to us not just the tent floor. I'm hoping it means they're beginning to bond, thoughts? :D
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 01 2014
12:10:56 PM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
Yes, definitely! That sounds like they had a great time and plenty of exercise!

Do you bring in toys with you too?
Mine love to attack feathers and feather teasers(cat section...nothing with catnip though...it's toxic), and they dig around in a ball pit with the pompoms and ping pong balls.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 03 2014
01:32:47 AM
indiccarose Glider Visit indiccarose's Photo Album 114 Posts
It sounds like they are doing great!! And you are doing a great job!!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 04 2014
10:44:06 PM
LuuLuu Face Hugger GliderMap Visit LuuLuu's Photo Album USA 970 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Minnesota Zoo

Yes, definitely! That sounds like they had a great time and plenty of exercise!

Do you bring in toys with you too?
Mine love to attack feathers and feather teasers(cat section...nothing with catnip though...it's toxic), and they dig around in a ball pit with the pompoms and ping pong balls.

Mine love feather teasers and straws. something about straws drives them nuts! And to the OP: sounds like you're doing everything right
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 06 2014
12:28:52 AM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
quote:

Mine love feather teasers and straws. something about straws drives them nuts! And to the OP: sounds like you're doing everything right

Mine do love straws too. I have them cut in different lengths and tossed in their toy basket in their cage, some woven thru the cage bars and I found a cool cutter tool to make spiral cut straws. They really love those. And when I drag the straw acrossed the bars they will chase and try to catch and attack it!
Bonding Question

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Bonding Question