Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Galifrey the attention hound..
Funny
Jun 30 2014
04:02:22 AM
The joey my fosters had in march is getting so big. He is super sweet and although I didn't do the bonding pouch with him, he loves attention, and loves to go on adventures. I swear he is the only one who doesn't just love me for my mealies.

The only problem is, I can't keep him in his cage.Any time I open it, he flies out onto me. He is still in the cage with the rest of the colony and I can't pay attention to anyone else.I'm afraid he is going to get hurt or lost, while I am trying to juggle all of them.

I think I may have a new mommy for 3 of them though. It will be a process, and she is paying for the neuters on her two boys and will buy the cage so that I can separate them and get them used to being their own colony before they go home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

Funny
Jun 30 2014
04:09:08 AM
MrShickadance Starting Member Visit MrShickadance's Photo Album MD, USA 9 Posts
quote:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

I hope so too, good luck with everything
Funny
Jul 02 2014
04:15:08 AM
indiccarose Glider Visit indiccarose's Photo Album 114 Posts
so tonight I went to give treats to the fosters. Galifrey took his yogi and threw it and ran up my arm. it made me giggle. None of the other gliders will turn down a treat like that. let alone be so excited to play with me. Then when I got him back in the cage I got big daddy out for a min he ran from door to door trying to get back to me.
Funny
Jul 02 2014
06:56:09 AM
Tinkdarling13 Glider GliderMap Visit Tinkdarling13's Photo Album USA 70 Posts
Aww he loves his momma! That is very cool , I need to come see him in action ! :) my babies now love grooming my feet , go figure .

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories