Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
bathroom playtime turned into " lets get it on" time tonight omg
Question
Sep 07 2014
10:28:45 PM
Yea so I wanted to try again tonight with a little bathroom playtime but I think my pair had a different kind of playtime in mind. I finally coaxed them out of their pouch to realize that my boy was on top of my girls back with a death grip. He has been trying for a couple of days and she hasn't been willing. But now she apparantly doesn't seem to mind because she wasn't making a sound. So I let her crawl back into her pouch with him still attached and put them back in their cage. So my question is how long do they stay attached like that?? How many nights will I have to cancel playtime lol?? I was hoping that with them being in a new house they would hold off for a bit but apparently they had other plans in mind. Not only r they comfortable enough to do it in the new house but they are seemingly comfortable enough to do it in front of me during playtime. There's no shame in his game lol. Any answers as to how long this mating ritual takes lol?
Question
Sep 20 2014
10:27:20 AM
sunglider Face Hugger Visit sunglider's Photo Album 669 Posts
You need to get your male neutered or you will be overun by baby sugar gliders. Plus if you don't know their lineage you are also asking for trouble.
Question
Sep 20 2014
09:06:39 PM
Candy Cuddle Bear Visit Candy's Photo Album FL, USA 8110 Posts
The mating behavior will go on for 2 maybe 3 nights.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders