Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 gliders need a new home in MD.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 18 2014
08:29:29 PM
It pains me to type this, but my three precious babies are in need of a new loving home. They are my three little munchkins and I love them so much, but life has thrown a few too many curve balls at me.They are 2 neutered males and one female. Their names are Gideon, Sorin and Lily. Sorin and Lily are around 1 year old and Gideon is 3. He was adopted later from a family in Virginia. They are all amazing sweethearts. They don't like pouches but will happily sit in your shirt! They love snuggles and watching tv!
I really want them to go to a loving home with plenty of attention, I know they aren't getting enough now and it kills me.
They have a Brisbane cage and are currently on the hpw diet. They also have a stealth wheel, 2 cage sets and plenty of fun toys! I also have a genji pop up tent for them to play in, and a carrier for vet visits. (Since they really hate the pouches. ) But, they have 2 zipper pouches as well. They would come with all the rest of their hpw powder, food bowls and water bottle.
I am asking a $200 adoption fee for them and all the supplies. I am willing to negotiate on the adoption fee as i really just want to see them in a good home more than anything. Feel free to message me, e mail me at iheartgliders@live.com or txt me at 443-752-1421 for more info on the babies. t
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 31 2014
01:44:28 PM
nolaglider Super Glider Visit nolaglider's Photo Album USA 243 Posts
hi i live in new orleans what is the price for the gliders? or are they free?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home