Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
suggie xmas presents
suggie xmas presents
Information
Dec 12 2014
07:21:36 AM
I was just shopping around online for some Xmas presents for my girls. I got them a little people city skyway play set. They seem to have a thing for the toddler type toys. They have a pink plastic car on the floor in their cage now and they can't seem to get enough of it. Lol.
Just wanted to hear some other ideas from the people here on what their suggies might be getting from Santa! Maybe it'll give me some new ideas on how to spoil my girls on their very 1st Xmas. :)
Information
Dec 12 2014
01:13:51 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Christmas is small for me this year.

For my fur-brats, I got them a hanging toy (bird toy), It's a large plastic ring with all plastic pieces except a liberty bell at the bottom. My sister picked up a plastic chain bird toy for them. I also plan on getting them a nice size branch clipping from my mother's Crape Myrtle. I did just purchase some other accessories for them, and if I see something cool I can get to whip up a Christmas toy, I will do that also.

They do have Christmas stockings, they're small and don't really fit much, but they never get to play with those, not suggie safe, lol.

They will get mealies Christmas morning and a couple pine nuts maybe Christmas Eve.
suggie xmas presents

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
suggie xmas presents