Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Amazing survival story
Amazing survival story
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 04 2015
09:20:25 PM
]Im writting my experience to hope it will help some one if god for bid they go threw what me n my little buddy Thistalees did.. i have my gliders with me all the time except the 9 hours i sleep ecspecialy Thistalees hes fully bonded and spoiled if i put him down he will bark untill i come back. Well one night i had a few friends over. Well one lets say dumb blond thought he was so cute shed grab him off my shoulder, now i dont why maybe she smelled funny or she hurt him but he crabbed and bit her she got scared n reacted throwing him back word into a wall. I panicked i might be a large muscular guy but my animals are my family so i cried n hard first time i remember in years when i looked down he was dead not moving. I scoped him up and screamed at her to leave  panicking i ran to the kitchen ran him under water then rubbed him with a towl still he wasnt coming to .i then started to massage him belly n chest talking to him begging him to wake n not leave me After about 3 minutes his eyes opened  but he wasnt there they where empty and he wouldnt move unresponsive he was in this state for fifteen minutes   while i rubbed and talked to him then finally he started moving threw all this i was taking pictures for the vet but i wasnt able to get there till the next day of all days we where snowed in. I was worried about swelling because he had a seizure. i wouldnt recommend doing this but im a math genious so i took a noproxen its the same n.s.a.i a vet would pescribe just in this case 200 times stronger so i did my equation" proper mg for a 30pound child is 100mg so 100 devided by 30lbs = 3.3mg per 1pound and there is 453.592g in 1pound so next step 453.592g Thisalees waite 80g= 5.6699 ne,t step 3.3mg devided 5.6699= 0.58202085mg and that was the proper dose i weighted it mixed in some honey after a bit it took affect he was alert but tiered  i stayed awake with him all night  the next day i got him to the vet he had 2 brakes in front arm. fractured ribs bruising and brain teams. I brought him home and put him in a hospital cage kept him with me at all times even in bed to watch for seizures and dehydration because he refused to eat so I had to force him and, I felt like trash betraying his trust but after3days he was eating on his own with in two weeks he was reunited with his brothers who gave him a warm welcome home grooming and cuddle he is now back to normal only difference now is he refuses to leave me on his on. I now believe in suggie Jesus [/img][/img]
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 04 2015
09:33:58 PM
A.Fenton4-H Glider Visit A.Fenton4-H's Photo Album 84 Posts
Poor baby!!! Glad he's doing ok now!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 01 2015
02:53:45 AM
vsJewel Glider Visit vsJewel's Photo Album USA 70 Posts
so very glad he is okay. very glad!
Amazing survival story

GliderGossip GliderGossip