Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My bond with Twixy
My bond with Twixy
Question
Mar 26 2015
07:29:32 PM

This is my baby girl Twixy. She is a spoiled little girl who goes everywhere with us. I eventually need to get her a Friend so when I have to return to work she won't be lonely.
I am wondering, we have built such a trusting and awesome bond spending so much time together. I am worried when i do return to work, will our bond be effected???
Question
Mar 27 2015
11:01:28 AM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
What a cutie! That is a great pic. I'm sure she will be glad to see you when you get home from work.
Question
Mar 27 2015
11:57:16 PM
Twixy_ Joey Visit Twixy_'s Photo Album 16 Posts
Thabk you !! I am currently unable to work and that is why i am able to be with her constantly. That is where my concern is, once I.do have to return will it effect our bond???
Question
Mar 28 2015
04:43:23 AM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
I dont think it will, really, especially if you have gotten her a friend. If she has a friend to snuggle with all day and play with all night, they will both look forward to seeing you when you get home from work. My Clare became such a different- and happier- glider once she had cagemates. It's hard to tell what a happy glider really looks like until you see your fuzzy baby meet her brother and/or sister for the first time!
Anyway, good luck!
My bond with Twixy

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My bond with Twixy