Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
bedding and toys
bedding and toys
Question
Apr 05 2015
10:45:09 PM
hi, i am about to get a sugar glider for the first time and i have been searching for the past 2 years on them and im pretty sure i know almost all about them. but one question i do have, is what kind of hammocks and toys things do u guys have? does my sugar glider need a lot?
Question
Apr 06 2015
07:51:56 AM
rustypossumfart Face Hugger Visit rustypossumfart's Photo Album USA 459 Posts
You can find a lot of toys and toys ideas just by googling it. Here are a few sites I've used and recommend:

www.kryskritters.com/
www.sarahssuggieshoppe.com/
spoiledrottensuggies.com/

You can also go to etsy and/or ebay and look for stuff there; and there are several small vendors in FB, but in FB you have to be care who you buy from (so ask for feedback before you buy from someone). In FB I've bought from sugar glider joy, sugar glider treasures, and sugar glider dreams.

Good luck and congrats!
Question
Apr 06 2015
07:59:51 AM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
I hope that you reconsider and look into a pair of cage mates instead of a single glider.

You will need a lot of fleece sets, pouches and stimulating toys to change out frequently. You could start with two pouches and two sets along with lots of toys. Be sure to have your glider safe wheel in place before bringing them home. You'll find yourself accumulating a lot of things for such tiny critters!
Question
Apr 06 2015
09:37:34 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I agree with Blue, better to get two gliders.
Question
Apr 06 2015
10:06:39 AM
BandP Super Glider Visit BandP's Photo Album 389 Posts
Toys are pretty easy to come by. Look at dollar stores, look at everyday items like pop top lids, milk jug rings. I have found things looking at Walmart in their party section and found cupcake labels, halloween plastic hands, skulls.
Always make sure things are plastic and not metal or painted. I have found plastic chains at Michaels and various other sites like RockportRoost

Dollar stores sometimes have feather boas,silk vines, you never know what they might have.
I have found pouches on ebay, as well as some supplies for making toys. Everybody's gliders like different things. Some like hanging fleece vines, but ours really don't. They seem to like things they can chew and carry around. They have a little toybox of plastic army men, pumpkin stickers, lids, rings, plastic hearts. etc. In the beginning, just try a few small things and you'll soon get an idea what they like.
bedding and toys

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
bedding and toys